Food fraud is an ever-growing threat to food businesses. It is however, not very well understood by majority of managers, business directors and operators. This course provides you with information on the types of food fraud, the tools to instantly detect and prevent fraud as well as develop an anti-fraud culture in your business.
Who should attend?
Technical staff, buyers, senior managers in the food business and auditors. Professionals including solicitors, consultants and accountants.
By the end of the training the learner should be in a position to:
· Detect signs of fraud
· Develop a business resilience when it comes to fraud
· Understand the ways of reducing fraud in the business
· Come up with tools and techniques to assist you
· Act on opportunities for fraud
· The cost of fraud to your business
· Understanding food fraud in supply chain
· Related crimes
· Criminal mentality in food fraud
· Steps to detect and prevent food fraud
· Forensic accounting and counter fraud
· Growing a resilience to food fraud
· Vulnerability assessment
· Legal awareness
Proficiency in use of English language
Meet admission criteria
The trainings are delivered through mini-lectures, specific case studies and group exercises and discussions