Frontline staff is the face of the organization. They represent the company as they have the opportunity to interact with customers on a daily basis. Their actions promote or demote the corporate interest. The professional image portrayed by front-line staff depends on the quality of their customer service skills. Organizations need superior front-line customer service skills to compete in today's customer-oriented environment. Frontline staff should understand and act on customer wants, needs, and expectations. To effectively do this, they need to apply excellent interpersonal relationship skills to communicate effectively with the customer. Interacting with customers is potentially stressful and requires staff with the right attitude and skills for effective communication and high human contact situations. This course is designed to empower frontline staff create positive impression, through effective communication to customers. Ultimately, the organisation's corporate image is enhanced and positive word of mouth increases goodwill to the organisation.
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed for all members of staff working on the front line who deal with customers on a regular basis. These include secretaries, receptionists, cashiers, clerks, administrators and institutional workers who have direct contact with customers and members of the public.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand importance and concepts of customer care;
- Demonstrate communication skills required for excellent customer care;
- Manage transactions with the public with courtesy and professionalism;
- Cultivate listening skills;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Manage stress that builds up from dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Customer care concepts;
- Customer needs, wants, expectations and perceptions;
- Internal and external customer care: challenges and opportunities;
- Building Customer loyalty: the role of frontline staff;
- Maintaining corporate image; Customer communication skills;
- Listening skills and non-verbal communication
- Behavioral aspects of services and service delivery;
- Organizational communication channels, tools and barriers
- Stress and time management
The trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.