The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Training Program will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of the supply chain environment, including enterprise resource planning systems and requirement systems. The interrelationships between purchasing, vendor selection, sources of supply, and technology will also be explored in this program. The focus is on management and the skills and resources that a successful manager needs.
The duration for training will be 5 days
The course will target supply chain managers, procurement officers, business persons, and professionals in the supply chain management field. This will help them gain skills on how Procurement and Supply Chain Management operate to the realization of the company’s profits. It will also help them to appropriate mangers of the procurement process
By the end of training the participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge on the concepts in price and cost analysis fields
· Familiarize him/herself on the procurement processes applied in various organizations
· Have an understanding of the various approaches, tools, and strategies used in negotiations.
· Learn the basics of entrepreneurship and how they relate with the supply chain management
· Understand the marketing management and the strategies involved in developing a marketing plan.
The methods that will be applied in training this course will include presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. The trainees have adequate knowledge in training the course. They have valid years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields. All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.