This course provides activity-based learning that will develop your skills in professional consulting. The course covers essential principles and techniques used in consulting and provides you with an excellent base for further professional development as a consultant.
Delivered by experts in the field, this course explores the role of today's management consultant. In addition to earning an internationally recognized qualification, you will establish base-line competences and learn to integrate your current skills into a consulting context. You will complete the course with an understanding of both internal and external consultancy, influencing others, facilitation, analysis, project management and more.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in consultancy projects
- Those involved in supply chain improvement activity
- Those considering a move into management consultancy from a functional discipline
- Those wanting an introduction to the skills and knowledge needed in the field of management
- Those wanting to broaden their management skills for facilitating change
Module 2- Approaches
Module 3-Getting ready
Module 4-First impressions
Module 5- Proposals
Module 6-Data gathering
Module 7-Effective feedback
Module 9- Managing the client
Module 10- Closing
Module 11-Risks and certification
The methods for training will entail the use of guided sessions, presentations and practical exercises. The course will also utilize web-based tutorials and group work whereby the participants will work with professionals in these fields.