The qualifying participants shall be Land surveyors, Geodesist, Engineers, Earth Research Scientists, Cartographers from African countries with experience in Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technologies.
The purpose of the course is to provide knowledge and technical skills in GNSS technologies and precise applications including engineering, construction and cadastral
· Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Technologies & Applications
· GNSS Augmentation Systems and Availability in Africa
· Continuously Operating GNSS Reference Stations(CORS), and Real Time GNSS Geodetic Networks(RGTN) GNSS Augmentation Systems and Availability in Africa
· Reference systems, AFREF, datum and Coordinate systems
· Practical field works on Static GNSS surveys RTK using Base/Rover, RTK using CORS
· Practical GNSS data post processing and reporting using open source software