Gender approaches to agricultural extension is a crucial field that affects people in one way or another. The course entails gender roles and equity and its role in influencing the progress of agriculture.
The training will take 5 days.
The targeted audience is women in the agricultural field.
Upon completing the course, the participants will be able to:
· Establish solutions to problems that are in relation to land management
· Understand their role and place in the agricultural fields
· Understand their roles in contributing to the production for the achievement of sustainable growth and development.
· Gain access to productive assets such as finance, land and services
· Participate as members of an agricultural cooperation or association.
The methods for training will incorporate a blended learning approach where presentations and guided sessions will be used. Additionally, the course will also utilize web-based tutorials and group work.