Strategic Organization Development Training Course in Nairobi; Mombasa : Kenya
Strategic Organizational Development training investigates the interaction and relationship between senior leadership roles and their impact on the organization’s development. The learner will understand how leadership contributes to the success of an organization. Organizational Growth Fundamentals training includes many aspects of organizational development, including theories, foundations, models, tools, and administrative growth methods. The Essentials of Organization Development course will teach you the ideas and fundamentals of managing change, aligning people, and exercising for success. Organizational development aligns an organization’s people, systems, and structure with its strategy to improve business performance. It is a proactive and ongoing organizational transformation process that can lead to decreased staff turnover, increased productivity, and long-term competitive advantage. Many organizations, however, do not have an integrated organizational growth plan. The Organizational Development masterclass will aid you in building an integrated organizational development plan and demonstrate its value to your organization. It gives practitioners a solid theoretical and practical foundation.
Course Duration : 10 Days
Organization Development Fundamentals training is designed for:
§ Human resources and organizational development practitioners
§ Team leaders
§ Senior and mid-level managers
§ Strategic leaders
§ Directors and executives
§ External and internal consultants
§ Planners and implementers of change
You will be able to grasp the following after completing this course:
· Development of Strategic Leadership
· Leadership Development Obstacles
· Organizational Aspects Require Leadership.
· Strategic Planning.
· Formulation of Organizational Strategy
· Strategy and human resource development
· Leadership’s Role in Strategy Implementation
· Future Leadership Development Trends
· Human resource strategy evaluation and monitoring
· Explain the process of organizational development and change management.
· Create a change initiative.
· Learn the skills required for effective transformation.
· Determine and address any ethical issues that may arise from the change.
· Understand the function of organizational development practitioners, consultants, and professionals.
· Use the appropriate models.
· Learn the vocabulary used in the field of organizational development.
· Discuss the values-based areas.
Overview of Organization Development (OD)
- Definition of Organization Development
- Who is an OD Professional?
- Organization Development models
- Background of OD
- When/Why should you apply an OD?
- Values-oriented field
- The business case for OD
- OD strengths and weaknesses
- Significance of organizational configuration
- Notions behind organizational culture and change management
The Core of Organization Development
- What is planned change
- Intervention theory
- Action techniques
- Learning and action science
- Appreciative review
- Positive organizational change philosophy
- Models for change
- Why transactions wont succeed?
- The correspondence model of change
The Organization Development Practitioner
- Who do call the OD practitioner?
- Capabilities of a successful OD practitioner
- The professional OD practitioner
- OD professionals responsibilities
- Professional values
- Professional ethics
- Ethical strategies
- Ethical scenarios
The Type of Planned Change
- Philosophies of planned change
- Lewin’s change model
- Action research model
- The positive model
- Differences between various models of change
- Universal model of planned change
- Entering and constricting
- How to Plan and establish change
- How to analyze and organization change
- Various forms of planned change
- Scale of change
- Grade of organization
- Domestic vs. international sceneries
- Review of planned change
- Conceptualization of planned change
- Application of planned change
The Process of Strategic Organization Development
- Train intelligent people the ways of effective learning
- Facilitative procedure involvements
- Large group involvements and dynamics
- Comprehending the importance of position: a analytic model
- Reconstructing complexity: A 4-D techniques to organizational analytics, development, and change
Organization Development Consulting
- Consulting procedure
- Masterful consulting
- Consulting stages and responsibilities
- Faultless consulting
- The OD agreement
- The organizer and other facilitative roles
- Coaching and the right coach
Organization Development Leadership
- Options and issues
- Reconstructing change:
- Guiding as the internal mentor
- What establishes an efficient internal mentor?
- Lead as the boss
- How to cope with various patterns?
- Leading the boss
- Relations with bosses: the issues with
“managing” a boss
- Constructing provisions
The Concentration Point of Organization Development
- Business strategy: developing the successful pattern
- Designing organization
- Matching strategy and configuration
- Framework of work
- Designing work
- Framework and procedure for educating and self-assurance
- Workstation planning
- How to transform a work environment concept into reality
- The culture
- Analyzing your organization culture
- Staff development
- How can staff being efficient?
- Team development
- How can a team be efficient?
- Leadership development
Objectives of Organization Development
- Nurturing mission and engagement
- Developing a group of leaders
- Combining systems
- Planning high-performance work systems
- Organizing individuals, work, technology, and data 730
- Applying diversity
- Developing learning organizations
- Developing gentle organizations
- Sympathy in organizational life
- Nurturing progress and development
- Creating synchronized staff, team, and
Organization Development Roadmap
- Modifying in the field
- Practitioner viewpoint
- Developing instructions
- How about novel OD?
- Scholarly viewpoint
- Modifying the outside environment
- The digital revolution
- Decomposing and rebuilding the organization
- How can universal learners, initiators, and leaders take actions?
- Knowledge management
- Information-Worker efficiency
- Sustainability and the atmosphere
- Strategies to reach to a sustainable globe
- Organizational standards
- The nourishing organization growth
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
i. The participant must be conversant with English.
ii. Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
iii. Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
iv. The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
v. One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
vi. Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.