Leadership is the ability to create an environment where everyone knows what contribution is expected and feels totally committed to doing a great job. Needless to say, leadership is an essential skill for all successful managers to learn and practice regularly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target audience for this course is financial managers and professionals from all sectors: government, public finance, investment, trade, corporate finance, project management, treasury, as well as academic circles and civil society, who want to learn about leadership skills. The course is also useful for experts in other fields who wish to develop their leadership competencies.
- Distinguish the various types of leadership styles and understand how they should be adapted to fit the requirement of a situation
- Explain the major approaches to leadership and the attributes of a leader
- Identify the various leadership skills and enhance their own leadership capabilities
- Learn how to build their leadership competencies and successfully cope with the challenges in their leadership roles
- Identify and develop future leadership within their organization/staff members
- Construct a clear picture of the different attributes and leadership styles of some great leaders through examples of their leadership roles.
- Module I – Understanding Leadership
- Module II – Taking up Leadership Role
- Module III – Leading through Challenges
- Module IV – Developing Leaders
- Module V – Examples of Leaders
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.